The dissertations below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your dissertation then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "Mens Rea"
- The Whistle Blowers Protection Act: Issues for Whistleblower ProtectionPublished: Thu, 11 Apr 2019Extract: This article juxtaposes the drawbacks of the Act with the positives of the third-party internet whistle blower platforms such as WikiLeaks.
- Potential Outcomes of Criminalising Forced Marriage (FM)Published: Wed, 03 Apr 2019Extract: The following dissertation will discuss and evaluate the effect and likely outcome of criminalising forced marriages (FM).
- Issues of Transitional Justice in Traditional SystemsPublished: Wed, 20 Mar 2019Extract: Do traditional systems respect international law? Are they legitimate? Are they a satisfying remedy for victims? Can they empower minority groups?
- Effect of Race and Gender on Jury DecisionsPublished: Wed, 20 Mar 2019Extract: Prejudices do exist within everyday life and therefore why would 12 ordinary lay persons be any less prejudiced?
- Anti-Corruption Measures in Ghana and KenyaPublished: Tue, 12 Mar 2019Extract: Since Ghana and Kenya gained independence in 1957 and 1963 respectively, there have been serious allegations of corruption involving high-ranking government officials.
- Revenge Porn Legislation and SextingPublished: Tue, 19 Feb 2019Extract: Should sexting be criminalised to combat the issue of revenge porn? 1. Introduction This study will explore the issue of revenge porn which is a niche area under cyber-bullying in the 21st century. The definition of revenge porn is a distribution of explicit images or videos of an individual without consent.This is usually done […]
- Developing International Anti-Terrorism LawsPublished: Mon, 18 Feb 2019Extract: The primary purpose of this paper is to study the role and place of terrorism today in international law.
- Criminal Justice DissertationPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The Criminal Court procedure is a criminal prosecution that is raised by the Crown Prosecution Service, who are civil servants of the State.
- Limited Liability Partnership Bill, 2006Published: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Limited liability concept was introduced in order to adopt a corporate form, which combines the organizational flexibility and tax status of partnership…
- Law of Contract – Construction ContractsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: To be in the position of having to deal with the concept of the Contractor Design Portion (CDP) one must be party to a binding construction contract.
- Human Trafficking and Modern-day Slavery across AfricaPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Human trafficking is a major problem in Africa. Many nations of the African continent are striving hard to counter this problem…
- Human Right to WaterPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The human right to water was first recognized with the adoption of General Comment No. 15 by the United Nations (UN) Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights in 2002
- Electronic Signatures DissertationPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The Electronic Signature Regulations in the UK are Expect to Provide a Framework Which Will Increase the Use of Electronic Signatures…
- Individual Freedom and the Social ContractPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Social Contract Theory is of importance to all legal scholars because it is a theoretical discourse which attempts to legitimise the coercive and invasive nature of law on naturally free persons
- Defence of Duress OverviewPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: It is well recognised that a defendant may be excused if he has committed a crime (except murder, attempted murder or treason) because he was threatened…
- Corporate Insolvency LawPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The main objective of this research is to look at the changes that took place in insolvency law after the introduction of the Enterprise Act 2002.
- Cross-Border Insolvency ProceedingsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: This article will compare the various theories on how to deal with cross-border insolvency proceedings.
- Sanctions on Individuals for Humanitarian Law ViolationsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The central premise of this thesis is that whilst there has been progress regarding the imposition of sanctions on individuals…
- Criminalisation of antitrust enforcementPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: This dissertation will look at the arguments for and against the criminalisation of competition enforcement laws.
- Cross-border Trade and Trademark ProtectionPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Parallel imports in today�s global economics represent great concern for the producers, who are trying to secure their investments and goodwill.
- Racial Hatred in Prisons – Racist Signs and SymbolsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: This research seeks to investigate whether viewing racist signs and symbols increases self-reported levels of racial prejudice and other factors…
- Equal Pay ActPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: In view of the sexual discrimination that takes place in several organizations, the impact of the Equal Pay Act needs to be taken into consideration…
- Intellectual Property DisertationPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Trying to define the essence of intellectual property is difficult. Most definitions, in fact, simply list examples of intellectual property rights…
- Lay People DissertationPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Laypeople are people without any formal legal training. They can also be called lay magistrates, lay Justices or Justices of the Peace.
- Method of Regulation in Professional SportPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: One of the most documented incidents at the height of covert cheating was named ‘Bloodgate’. In the Heineken Cup quarter-final, April 2009