The example essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "Mens Rea"
Latest Example Essays
- Moral Responsibility and the Application of LawPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Causation and Moral Judgements Regarding the Responsibility of the Accused for His Actions Affect the Judiciary’s Application of the Legal Rules.
- EU Referendum & Implications on Constitutional LawPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The United Kingdom ‘in / out’ EU referendum and its constitutional law implications. An example European law essay.
- Discussing UK Surrogacy Payment LawsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Discussing the UK law relating to surrogacy agreements and the restrictions on payments to surrogate mothers.
- Assess the Influence of Human Rights Act 1998 in the UKPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Assess the influence of the Human Rights Act 1998 on the protection of individual rights in the UK. Example Human Rights Law Essay
- Forced Marriage Law in the UKPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: How has the law responded to the problem of forced marriage? The legal remedies available to persons married or marrying under duress
- Balancing Economic Freedoms & Fundamental RightsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The balancing of the EU objectives for Economic Freedoms and Fundamental Rights. Have they been successful?
- Misappropriated Trust Property and LiabilityPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: How much knowledge should a recipient of misappropriated trust property have before they are imposed with liability?
- Same Sex Marrage and the Effect on Civil PartnershipsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Example Essay About the Enactment of Same Sex Marrage and its Effect on the Validity and Social Acceptance Civil Partnerships
- Critical Assessment of Business-to-Business ContractsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Critical assessment of the operation of implied terms and liability rules in business-to-business contracts an example law essay.
- Critically Assess the Use of Stop and Search PowersPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Critically assess whether the use of stop and search powers by the police can be justified given consideration to claims of racial discrimination
- Article 101 – Treaty on the Functioning of the EUPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union – Article 101 and its balance between business agreements and consumer rights.
- How Tesco are affected by company law and governancePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Critically evaluate the problems at Tesco and what they tell us about modern company law and corporate governance
- CJEU decisions on TFEU Article 34 in KeckPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) decisions on Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union (TFEU) Article 34 in Keck
- Practical Implementation of the Leveson InquiryPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The Practical Implementation of the Findings from the Leveson Inquiry Report. Press Regulation and its Changes
- Should The Defendant Bear Burden Of Persuasion?Published: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Difficulties in deciding whether the defendant should bear the burden of persuasion on any issue. Is there ever a good reason to require it?
- Analysis of Torts of Negligence and BatteryPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Critical analyse the protection of a patient’s right to make an autonomous decision using the Torts of Negligence and Battery in medical law.
- Legal Personality and Liability for Corporate GroupsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Critical Discussion of Separate Legal Personality and Limited Liability Vis-À-Vis Corporate Groups. An Example Company Law Essay.
- Judicial Review Principles and ProceduresPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The Judicial Review relationship between constitutional principles, their procedural requirements and the grounds of challenge
- The Impact Of Alternative Business StructuresPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Discussion about alternative business structures (ABS) and their effects on transforming the delivery of legal services.
- Critical Assessment of Free Movement of GoodsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Critical discussion about how the EU legislation and the case law of the Court of Justice ensures the free movement of goods in the internal market.
- Discuss the Balance of Implied Contract TermsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Critically discuss if the balance of implied contractual terms would suggest that the judges’ decisions almost always favour the employee.
- Encouraging Business And Protecting ConsumersPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: EU competition law and the balance between encouraging business cooperation and protecting the interests of consumer
- Non-Consensual (Revenge) Pornography & Sui GenerisPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Are calls to create a specific no sui generis law for the publication of Non-Consensual (Revenge) Pornography misguided?
- The Basis for Immigration and Asylum DecisionsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: On What Basis Should States Decide Who To Admit, and Who To Refuse? An assessment of immigration and asylum seeker decisions.
- Reforming The Liability Of Directors In UK LawPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Director liability reforms. Should Business Judgement Rule with enhanced duty of good faith be employed in UK Company Law.