The example essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "Mens Rea"
Latest Example Essays
- Critically Discuss Mens ReaPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Critically discuss to what extent, if at all, it is ever justifiable to hold responsible for criminal offences, those who possess no mens rea.
- Exceptions to No Recovery for Pure Economic LossPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Exceptions to the Normal Position of No Recovery for Pure Economic Loss in Negligence. Does the common law approach rest on principle and policy?
- Reliability of Eyewitness Testimony ArticlePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Critically discuss the law in England and Wales and the use of expert opinion evidence regarding the reliability of eyewitness identification evidence.
- EU Competition Law & the Competition CommissionPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Investigation, prosecution and adjudication by the EU Competition Commission and the separtation of powers in EU Competition Law
- Critically Discuss Specific Performance of ContractsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Critically discuss how limitations on specific performance of contracts leave an imbalance in favour of the contract breaker.
- The Lisbon Treaty v The Constitution of EuropePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The Lisbon Treaty is in essence the constitution of Europe under a different guise, discuss. An example European law essay.
- The Disregarding of Separate Legal PersonalityPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Critically discuss the circumstances in which courts may consider the disregarding of separate legal personality and lifting the veil of incorporation.
- Critically evaluate the development of Legal PersonalityPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Define and Critically evaluate the development of the notion of separate corporate legal personality.
- Article 34 TFEU Interpretation | Regulation of MarketsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Critically Discuss the Interpretation of the Prohibition in Article 34 TFEU and its Interpretation for the Regulation of Markets.
- Discuss International Military Tribunals at NurembergPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The International Military Tribunal at Nuremberg was lawfully established, and treated the defendants fairly. Discuss
- Williams & Glyn’s Bank Ltd v BolandPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Critically assess Williams & Glyn’s Bank Ltd v Boland 1981 A.C. and its relationship to the law relating to actual occupation
- The Coronation Cases – Frustration of ContractPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The coronation cases and frustration of contract in Krell v Henry and Herne Bay Steam Boat Company v Hutton
- Moral Responsibility and the Application of LawPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Causation and Moral Judgements Regarding the Responsibility of the Accused for His Actions Affect the Judiciary’s Application of the Legal Rules.
- EU Referendum & Implications on Constitutional LawPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The United Kingdom ‘in / out’ EU referendum and its constitutional law implications. An example European law essay.
- Discussing UK Surrogacy Payment LawsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Discussing the UK law relating to surrogacy agreements and the restrictions on payments to surrogate mothers.
- Assess the Influence of Human Rights Act 1998 in the UKPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Assess the influence of the Human Rights Act 1998 on the protection of individual rights in the UK. Example Human Rights Law Essay
- Forced Marriage Law in the UKPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: How has the law responded to the problem of forced marriage? The legal remedies available to persons married or marrying under duress
- Balancing Economic Freedoms & Fundamental RightsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The balancing of the EU objectives for Economic Freedoms and Fundamental Rights. Have they been successful?
- Misappropriated Trust Property and LiabilityPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: How much knowledge should a recipient of misappropriated trust property have before they are imposed with liability?
- Same Sex Marrage and the Effect on Civil PartnershipsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Example Essay About the Enactment of Same Sex Marrage and its Effect on the Validity and Social Acceptance Civil Partnerships
- Critical Assessment of Business-to-Business ContractsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Critical assessment of the operation of implied terms and liability rules in business-to-business contracts an example law essay.
- Critically Assess the Use of Stop and Search PowersPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Critically assess whether the use of stop and search powers by the police can be justified given consideration to claims of racial discrimination
- Article 101 – Treaty on the Functioning of the EUPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union – Article 101 and its balance between business agreements and consumer rights.
- How Tesco are affected by company law and governancePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Critically evaluate the problems at Tesco and what they tell us about modern company law and corporate governance
- CJEU decisions on TFEU Article 34 in KeckPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) decisions on Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union (TFEU) Article 34 in Keck